1. POSTAL CHARGES & DETAILS
All goods are supplied in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions:
1a. Charges within the UK:• Orders are sent by Royal Mail First Class Recorded
• Orders up to £100 have a postal charge of £2.99
• Orders over £100 have FREE delivery and are sent First Class Recorded
• Orders over £100 may be sent Special Delivery or by courier at our discretion.
1b. Charges outside the UK :• All orders with a shipping address outside the UK, including the Republic of Ireland are sent international signed for .
Shipping fee is fixed at £5.99 on all orders.
1c. Postal Details:Dispatch Times – We aim to dispatch your goods within 24 hours of your order being made. (excluding Sat/Sun
Dispatch Times - Next Day/Special Delivery post• Next Day/Special Delivery is guaranteed before 5pm the day after dispatch.• In order for your Next Day order to be dispatched the same day, and therefore be delivered the next day, your order needs to be placed by 2pm *that* day. • Please note, Next Day post is only delivered on week days. So if you place your order before 2pm on Friday, although it will be dispatched that day, it may not be delivered until Monday. • Some particular sizes and weights of Next Day orders are sent by courier instead of by Royal Mail. If your order is extremely urgent please call 0141 229 0544 and alert a member of staff.
International Delivery Times• Usually within three days to Western Europe, four days to the rest of Europe, and five days for the rest of the world, following the day of posting.
2. VAT-• All Postal charges are inclusive of VAT at standard rate.
3. Out of stock items–• At The Number 1 Bead Shop we may occasionally find that one of your items is not in stock on the date of your order. When this occurs we will send out all the items we have in stock and refund the cost of the product(s) that is missing. If we are expecting stock to come in within the next 7-10 days instead of a refund we will place the item on back order and post it out to you as soon as it arrives in stock with no extra postage cost.
If we have the stock in another branch we will post these items separately from that branch, an explanation will be given on your invoice or by email. If the stock is not expected within this timescale the product will be shown as Out Of Stock and you will need to re-order the product.
4. Dyed Beads –• If using dyed products for clothing or items to be worn next to the skin, we recommend you test these products for suitability first. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for SURFACE DYED beads or other dyed products and in the event of any claim, sellers' liability shall in no circumstances exceed the invoice price of defective goods. We do test all beads at time of ordering and it is very rare that we experience such problems.
5. Returns & Refunds –• At The Number 1 Bead Shop we always strive to ensure that you are more than happy with your purchases and are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. If, for any reason, your purchase arrives to you damaged or is unsatisfactory in anyway, we will make every effort to make sure that the situation is resolved to ensure you are happy with your purchase. Items can be exchanged for goods of the same value or for a full refund for the cost of the product.
• Customers should note that due to the nature of different internet browsers and monitor settings, certain colours may appear slightly different in tone to their true colouring. This is unavoidable, but we are happy to give a refund if you are unhappy with the colouring as we want to make sure that all customers will be delighted with their items.
• Please bear in mind all returned items must be within 14-days of you receiving your order, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14-days of the date you received the item must be in their original packing, unused, securely packed for postage and with a note quoting the orginal invoice number and a short explanation of what you require enclosed. Also we can only refund you for the goods returned not the postage if you have ordered the wrong item or it was not you wanted. For more information or any queries please contact us on 0141 229 0544, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Due to current EU Hygiene regulations, Earrings are non-returnable.
. Items such as ribbon, chain and other stringing materials cannot be returned unless it is faulty, the reason for this is it is cut from a roll and it is either not possible to put back on a roll or is too time consuming.
• Complaints / Suggestions - If you have any complaints or suggestions about our services, please email us and we will be happy to help in any way that we can. Any feedback, both positive or negative, is very important to us as it will help us to provide the best service possible. At all stages during the complaints process we will advise you via email of the steps we are taking to resolve the matter.
• Due to certain manufacturing processes we are unable to guarantee colour continuity. Due to the nature of handmade products, slight differences in shape/form are possible. Beads may discolour over time we cannot guarantee they will remain colourfast indefinitely. Also customers should note that due to the nature of different internet browsers and monitor settings, certain colours may appear slightly different in tone to their true colouring. This is unavoidable, but we are happy to give a refund if you are unhappy with the colouring as we want to make sure that all customers will be delighted with their items.
.We do not give refunds or exchange partially used goods unless they are faulty.
6.Methods of Payment
If you would prefer not to enter your card details online, please call 0141 229 0544 during business hours to make payment, qouting you order reference number.
You can pay for your order by any major credit or debit card except american express. Your card details will be held on our ‘100% guaranteed safe’ secure server.
We do not store your details for future use.
You can also pay by Paypal .
We won’t begin to process your order until we’ve received payment.
These term and conditions do not affect your statutory rights .
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither The Number 1 Bead Shop nor any of its affiliates, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, The Number 1 Bead Shop does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of The Number 1 Bead Shop, its affiliates, employees or other representatives.
If you are unhappy with our service online or instore and were not able to resolve the issue please contact our head office.
C/O Stuart Myler
121-127 Lancefield Street